- Brand New Top Quality Bisley 5L 300 Bar airgun filling kit with Bisley Valve
- Complete Kit – Supplied With: 5 Litre, 300 Bar Steel Cylinder – big capacity for plenty of fills. Gauge – Shows the pressure you have filled your airgun to. Valve – To control the pressure as you fill your airgun. Bleed Valve – To allow you to safely disconnect airgun after filling. Hose – With 1/8 BSP Female Fitting for most airguns that use a filling probe / adaptor. 1/4 BSP Fitting for BSA / Theoben buddy bottles. Black Rubber Boot – Keeps the bottle standing up straight. Size – Approx. 55cm
- This airgun filling kit is for filling airguns only – non of the components are designed for any other use (including diving).
- The cylinder is supplied empty – you will need to have it filled before use.
- These Bisley filling kits are the finest on the market with the following advanced features: Bisley Filling Valve – Controls the pressure as you fill your rifle. Removable Restrictor In The Chrome Hose Adaptor – Reduces the flow rate as you fill the airgun, this makes it harder to accidentally overfill your airgun. 300 Bar Fill Pressure – Gives many more fills than cheaper 200 & 232 Bar cylinders. Supplied with both 1/8 & 1/4 female thread fittings to suit most airguns (no filling adaptors included)
IF PURCHASED INSTORE CYLINDER WILL BE FULL.
No test certificate is supplied or needed with new cylinders, the month and year of manufacture (usually in the last 6 – 9 months) is stamped in the cylinder.